Africa is rich in opportunities and potential. It is home to seven out of ten of the world's fastest growing economies.
It already has a middle class that's almost as big as the entire populations of Russia and Brazil. With 70% of its population under 35, Africa will enjoy an extraordinary demographic dividend as their energy and talents drive economic growth and development.
• One of the fast growing economies in the world.
• A large and rapidly growing middle-income consumer market.
• A rich base of mineral and rare earth material.
• The population is becoming wealthier. Western style purchasing power
• Increased demand for everything that we want in today’s modern society.
Articles and Research
· A continent of New Consumer Beckons (The Wall Street Journal – Africa Rising Series)
· IMF view on Africa Growth – Trade with China and Sub-Saharan Economies Boost
· African Economic Outlook - from africaneconomicoutlook.org
· 10 things you didn't know about Africa's economy - from www.independent.co.uk
· The 5 Largest Economies In Africa - from www.ventures-africa.com
Contact us for your international project funding needs for Africa; particularly Sub-Saharan Africa.